Title: Graphic Designer
Reports to: Creative Director Located in: NYC Office
FLSA Status: Exempt ________________________________________________________
- This position is responsible for supporting all Creative graphic design (print and digital) needs on behalf of the International Cosmetics & Perfumes(ICP) brands. This person will serve as a core designer for creative across all mediums (print, photography, digital). The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the luxury retail sector. This role will also promote and maintain the intrinsic company culture that fosters the firm's core values of: Transparency, Recognition, Accountability, and Communication.
- Embodies the firm's vision to inspire our clients through beauty innovations and the narrative of luxury while championing company practices and culture
- Seeks to promote and cultivate the company and brand awareness with external partners
- Works cross functionally with various team members across different departments
- Works under the guidance of the Creative Director, while collaborating with other team members in Creative, Marketing, and Web Development, as well as other outside resources (i.e. Production Managers, Printers)
- Able to create high-caliber, elegant, clear design solutions for luxury products across digital and print media including websites, marketing emails, packaging, printed collateral, advertisements, in-store signage, event signage and invitations, and window displays
- Aptitude to conceptualize and create compelling and progressive brand stories through imagery and typography, while executing distinct designs for different brands, highlighting the unique nature of each brand
- Works to continuously build brand positioning through innovative designs
- Follows brand guidelines for each brand and ensures consistency of visual voice
- Able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into designs.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher degree in Graphic Design, Digital Arts, or similar discipline.
- 3+ years relevant experience with a creative agency or an in-house creative department
- Experience designing for the luxury sector a must; beauty or fragrance industry experience strongly preferred
- Innovative thinker who is able to adapt design eye and skill to particular brand identity
- Extensive experience of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Understanding of print production
- Experience with user-centered design principles, typography and color, including web and usability standards
- Knowledge of web UI technology
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Confidence in oral and visual communications and presentations
- Excels in collaborative work and thinking with the ability to absorb and apply design critique from others
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment while being adaptable to change
- Comfortable working with a small team and willing to take on new challenges/opportunities as they arise ______________________________________________________________ Compensation includes competitive salary, health/wellness benefits & 401k match, PTO and more! INTERESTED QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD SUBMIT RESUME TO: Careers@ICPerfumes.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.