Position: Graphic Designer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $45,000-$60,000; DOE
Our client is hiring for two Graphic Designers to join their growing team.
This will be a brand new team built in-house at an established company in the Valley.
You will have the opportunity to help create something new and exciting for a big brand!
What you will be doing:
- Actively participate in brainstorming and project planning meetings
- Design and create assets for motion graphics, animations, infographics, and other multi-media projects
- Manage and maintain files and assets for a variety of mediums including animation and web
- Work directly with development teams to find design solutions that result in the best user outcomes and user experience
- Adhere to multiple visual identity standards, which include color palettes, typefaces, and visual styles
- Manage deadlines and deliverables in a timely, professional manner
What you need to know:
- Must be a pro in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- After Effects and Premier experience a plus
- Excellent composition, color theory, layout, and typography skills
- Strong Illustration skills are preferred, not required
- Ability to adapt and be versatile in a changing media and technology landscape
- Able to take creative direction and collaborate within a team of designers, illustrators, animators, and videographers
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$45000 - US$60000 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.