Position: Graphic Designer (Visual Merchandising)
Location: Fort Worth Area
Estimated Duration: 4-6 Weeks
Starts: Week of December 17th
Rate: Up to $25 an hour
***MUST RESIDE IN DFW TO BE CONSIDERED***
Our client, a major Retailer in Fort Worth, has a need for an ONSITE, Graphic Designer with a passion for Visual Merchandising. This is a 40 hour a week assignment that will last 4-6 weeks with possible extension.
The Graphic Designer must have a minimum of 2+ years' experience, a strong background in design and production and the ability to work in a fast pace environment.
The Graphic Designer will be working on:
- Mechanicals for print materials
- Visual Merchandising publications
- Create and fix diagrams for displays, floor plans and more.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, pre-press, photo studio and visual merchandising to keep projects on task and ensure accuracy.
- Help visual merchandising with special projects
- Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong communication experience.
- Be able to write some copy and edit/ proofread materials.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$25.00 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.