Position: Graphic Designer with UI/UX Skills
Location: Orange County (Central)
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Rate: Up to $30/hr
Our client, a digital marketing agency, is looking for a Graphic Designer to assist their team!
As the Graphic Designer you will be responsible for:
- Designing aesthetically pleasing websites for luxury hospitality clients while adhering to the provided brand guidelines
- Creating all marketing collateral including but not limited to brochures, flyers, POP displays and large format graphics
The Graphic Designer will:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Have working knowledge of UI/UX design
- Be able to adjust to large and obscure graphic sizes
Experience/background in luxury hospitality and real estate is preferred
This is an onsite freelance, 20-30/hr a week opportunity lasting approximately 2 months, with the possibility of additional projects.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.