Our client, a retail fashion athletic company, needs an experienced Graphic Designer to join their in-house team onsite at their office in Northern NJ.
The Graphic Designer will be joining their growing 2 person team so it's important that they are able to hit the ground running since the team doesn't have time to mentor.
Our client really wants to see an equal amount of print and digital work in portfolios including packaging design, social content, and retouching samples.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
* Create new and original designs from scratch i.e. hangtags, product packaging mechanicals, retail layout mockups, window displays, logos etc.
* Have a strong ability to creatively, strategically and efficiently approach projects from start (concept sketches/layouts), to production (client revisions), to preparation (final art files), to finish (vendor coordination)
* Design and layout small to large catalogs for printing and digital execution
* Understand the value of brand consistency (both design & messaging) across all media
* Facilitate product campaigns and marketing via emails, microsites and other landing pages to boost client to customer interactions
* Ability to develop creative solutions on your own, but you desire to grow with the constructive guidance of the Art Director and Marketing Team members
* Make sure that job deadlines are met in due time, ensuring that job quality is nothing short of the best
* BFA in Graphic Design or related field
* 4+ years of post-college experience
* Must be team-oriented
* Ability to think creatively, strategically and tactically
* Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite on Mac- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge
* Knowledgeable about Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and other design software programs
* Photo retouching, catalog layout, packaging, & collateral design experience a must
* Ability to multitask with good time management
* Solid skills in the print and website preparation process
* Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
* A passion for creating stunning visuals which match the client brief and help to deliver amazing ROI
* Strong typography skills and attention to detail
Nice to Have:
* Copywriting skills
* Visual Merchandising experience
* Understanding of general marketing and/or public relations
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.