Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Other Areas
Estimated Duration: 4 Months I ONSITE I 30 Hours Per Week
Starts: By January 21st
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer who likes to work on an array of projects. Our client in Jacksonville has a need for a Graphic Designer to work onsite 30+ hours per week for the next 4 months!
TOP 3 RESPONSIBILITIES FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER:
- Update pages with verbiage and imagery on a WordPress site
- Create graphics for PPT Presentations
- Update PPT Presentation diagrams in illustrator
- 3+ years' experience designing for print and digital
- MUST be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, Wordpress
- NICE TO HAVE: knowledge of HTML5 & CSS
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.