The LHT Group in Columbus, OH is a vibrant and growing award winning online learning and interactive and web company. This is a contract role with the potential to become a full time position in 6 months time.
The LHT Group provides expertise in the design, development and deployment of custom eLearning courses, educational tools, and classroom learning solutions. LHT has worked with over 80 organizations in a variety of industries. This is a great opportunity to gain experience working with small and large corporations, most of which are Fortune 500 companies.
This is a virtual position; candidates must be comfortable working from home and on a primarily remote team. Looking for self-motivated and disciplined individuals that are excited and willing to learn and bring new ideas to projects. If you like to work hard and have flexibility then this is a perfect fit!
- Skilled graphic artist
- Working as part of a team with writers, programmers, video developers, and/or instructional designers to produce courseware and web page layouts.
- Work project managers and writers to design interactive solutions for both PC and mobile.
- Designing interactive and engaging course solutions while understanding customer needs, limitations and goals
- Working independently while juggling multiple projects
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ideally Bachelor's degree in graphic design related field
- 1-3 years of design experience in studio or agency
- Communication: Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Effective Questioning & Qualifying (natural curiosity, creativity)
- Problem Solving
- Ability to Plan and Prioritize - Time Management
We are excited to hear from you!
Salary: $25 - $35
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.