Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Northern Suburbs
Estimated Duration: 6 months
Rate: Up to $32/hour
* Our pharma client is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team for 6 months of freelance!
* They are accessible via Metra and a provided shuttle.
* Type setting experience is crucial to the role! This is more of an execution vs, concepting role.
* The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the concept and creation of campaigns and promotional programs that support their various products and brand teams. Deliverables will include brochures, ads, web banners, direct to consumer stuff and more. Work will be 80/20 print.
* Pharma experience would be great, but not a must!
* The ideal Graphic Designer will have 3+ years of design experience, agency/pharma experience, strong typography, a clean aesthetic and proficient in the Creative Suite.
* Background and drug screen will be required!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.