Position: Graphic/Digital Designer
Location: West LA
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Hot technology client is looking for a Graphic/Digital Designer to join their growing team!
The Graphic/Digital Designer will be responsible for the concept and design of assets for digital (social + emails) and presentation decks.
Ideal candidate has Finance experience.
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Google Slides
- Ability to work from concept through final design
- Experience creating assets for social media (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and emails (templates and A/B testing
- Experience creating presentation decks
- Takes direction well
- Thrive in a fast- paced, deadline driven environment; juggling multiple projects at once
- Finance experience
- Ability to create Gifs a huge plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.