Blue Microphones is looking for a talented Graphics Manager for a direct hire full-time position. Recipient of the "Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies Award" for seven years running, Blue is a highly regarded, premium brand in consumer electronics and professional recording products, with a broad lineup of well-established and innovative, high quality offerings at the professional and consumer level. The company will continue its rapid growth, propelled by sales of products in new segments and markets, and a reputation for innovative industrial design, novel features and remarkable quality in a range of product categories.
As the GraphicsManager you will coordinate Blue's creative resources, which include both in-house employees and outside contractors. The Graphics Manager oversees the team's projects, participates in design and production work, maintains the Digital Asset Management system, and coordinates via our project management software. The design position encompasses a variety of disciplines, from print production and design to digital projects that include the creation and implementation of web content, social media and email marketing campaigns. You will work directly with the Design Director and VP of Marketing to implement the unique look and messaging that sets Blue apart from its competitors. The ideal candidate balances creativity and organization, and thrives in a highly productive and fun work environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work/educational experience
- 6+ years experience
- Experience managing other production artists
- Excellent organizational skills
- Expert-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud:
- Keen sense of design, typography and attention to detail, with the ability to take direction and coordinate projects.
- Self-motivation and organization, playing well with others, good oral and written communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Knowledge of social media trends and best practices of digital content creation
- Basic understanding of CSS/HTML, Adobe Premier & After Effects a plus
- Proficiency with PowerPoint/Keynote and Microsoft Office
Salary is commensurate with experience. Complete benefits package is available.
Online portfolios with resumes are accepted, as well as attached PDF files (no larger than 10MB).
Company is an equal opportunity employer located in Westlake Village, CA, 30 minutes northwest of Los Angeles.
Visit us at www.bluemic.com
NO PHONE CALLS, WALK-INS OR RECRUITERS PLEASE
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @bluemic.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.