Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Group Copy Supervisor - Health Care Agency - Full-time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full-time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client, a full service interactive agency is seeking a Group COPY Supervisor to join their team!
Are you eager to build your and lead your team? If so, read on!
In this role you will be responsible for all strategic content on assigned brands in the pharma and healthcare space. You will work in partnership with the ACD of Design to produce standout and strategically focused concepts, campaigns, digital experiences, and other tactics in pharma and healthcare. You will be the lead writer for assigned pharma brands, and will be responsible for producing clear and persuasive writing. In addition, you will plan, prioritize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight timelines.
- Demonstrate to your clients a deep understanding of and enthusiasm for their healthcare products, business goals, marketing challenges, and provide imaginative solutions for them
- Present work to clients engagingly, "selling" it with conviction, enthusiasm, and imagination
- Travel to attend market research, advisory boards, and sales meetings as needed
- Be a core member of new business pitch teams, leading the creative development
- Delegate work to staff and freelance copywriters and supervise them
- 6 to 10 years of pharma agency experience
- Proven track record of creative ability and judgment, strong client relationships, collaborative teamwork, effective team leadership, excellent presentation skills, successful supervision of copywriters
- Commitment to go the extra mile to produce the very best imaginative work
- Excellent writing skills and demonstrated enthusiasm for the art of writing
- Facility with medical data and scientific material
- Equal ability to work well alone and on collaborative teams
- A sharp eye for detail and accuracy, including medical accuracy
- HCP and DTC experience are both welcome!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, pl ease contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$160000 per year