Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Hands-On Retouching Supervisor
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: interviewing now! end of February
Our client, a global ad agency, is looking for a Hands-On Retouching Supervisor to join the team Full Time.
The Hands-On Retouching Supervisor will be responsible for managaing the retouching team of 4 as well as freelance staff, while reporting into the Print Studio Director. In this role you will need to be hands on and able to jump in to retouch as needed (hair/skin/nails/product), primarily for a beauty brand.
Hands-On Retouching Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Communicate directly with the creative team on what is best for the brand as well as how to push the brand creatively, from a retouching perspective
- Define and maintain workflow processes
- Mentor retouchers and junior staff
- Expert knowledge in photo realistic compositions and color correcting
- Ability to maintain a high volume of images under very tight deadlines
- Collaborate with the creative teams to develop print, OOH, new business presentations and advertising campaigns
Hands-On Retouching Supervisor Requirements:
- 8-10 years of experience, with prior managerial experience required
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, layers/sets, masks, paths, color correction tools, actions, batch processing, color theory, etc...
- Knowledge of publication specifications, such as ink density and final file size
- Must be able to implement improved processes when/where needed
- Knowledge of proofing devices such as Kodak Approval and Inkjet output a plus
This role is a Full Time position located in Midtown Manhattan, close to all major transportation. If you are currently at an IPG agency, please let us know immediately upon applying.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.