Our client, a home textile and housewares company located in Middlesex County, is seeking an Illustrator to join their team.
This Illustrator will:
- Create original designs for kitchen textiles
- Make sure all work is adhering to design calendar and deadlines are being met in a timely manner
- Ability to match color palettes, and has an exceptional eye for color
- Helps to comment on product samples and strike offs
- Creates color charts and prep artwork to make sure all relevant information is sent to overseas factories
- Use a sense of creativity and good design judgement in developing and applying innovation and trends
- Helps perform design and trend research
- Work with marketing and product development to ensure all deadlines are being met and correct information is being relayed to vendors
Qualifications for this Illustrator:
- 3-5 years experience as a designer/illustrator
- Must have extremely strong illustration skills, both digital and traditional techniques.
- Must have flexibility in range of styles from traditional looks to more contemporary
- Must be proficient in Illustrator/Photoshop
- Background in textile design with a strong understanding of soft home categories a plus
- Flexibility to shift priorities and efficiently manage timelines in a fast paced and highly demanding environment
- Experience across all phases of design from concept development, design and production
- Experience working with major US retailer's such as Walmart, Target, and Dollar General
- Strong portfolio of design work
Interviews start this week!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.