Position: Industrial Designer - CAD Modeling - 6 months + in DTC
Location: South Denver Metro
Estimated Duration: 6 months +
Starts: Early to Mid February
Rate: 60 - 70 / hour
Large company is looking for an Industrial Designer with physical hardware design experience to join the team on a 6 month freelance basis, 40 hour/week, with the possibility of extending.
You'll be working with large development and product teams.
MUST have experience with plastic injection molding and experience with packaging/mechanical engineering is a plus.
- 2-4 years of working experience
- Experience in Industrial Design (physical hardware design)
- Work within a portfolio or website to back up experience
- Solid understanding of CAD modeling, rendering, preparing files for handoff to manufacture and creating technical drawings
- Experience in modeling in Solidworks - Rhino 3D is a plus
- Strong sketching skills (examples of previous work)
- Experience working with 3D printers for rapid prototyping (FDM and SLA printing experience is a plus)
- Experience in a client facing position preparing presentation documents, verbalizing design rational and thinking as well as comfortable in presenting design concepts
This is an onsite, 40 hours a week, for 6 months with the possibility of extending.
A background check and drug screen are required for this role, and you will need your own Mac laptop.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.