Our client is looking for an experienced Industrial / Product Designer to assist their in-house team with some offsite, project based freelance work starting early December 2017.
Their office is in Northern New Jersey and the Industrial / Product Designer can work offsite but they want one onsite kick off meeting in the beginning so that the Industrial / Product Designer can see and touch the products.
The Industrial / Product Designer must have experience and an interest in designing for greater usability, functionality, and utility of products.
The client is interested in candidates who have not only product design but also specialization in packaging / storage / merchandising design engineering.
Industrial / Product Designer Requirements / Details:
- Ability to take customer feedback or complaints about a product and translate that into product design solutions
- Access to CAD software and ability to render in CAD (or any 3D design software, it doesn't have to be CAD)
- Design and execute based on the research our client has already done on the product's current functionality
- Create a high def. rendering of the new design and show some detailed shots of the product specs and how the pages will flip etc. as the final deliverable
- Translate the renderings to the manufacturer with specs of how it is to be created with measurements etc.
- Create prototypes and adjustments necessary based on feedback
- Willingness to work part-time in a freelance capacity on short term projects
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.