Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Information Architect
Location: Orange County (Central)
Estimated Duration: 3-4 weeks
Starts: November 18
Rate: around $55/hour DOE
Leading financial company seeking a Information Architect for a project that will last 3-4 weeks, onsite.
Responsibilities will include:
* Provide guidance on how to best catalog, organize and present info in the digital space
* Reviewing and providing analysis for the information architecture and structure that has been draffed
* Define and analyze taxonomies for the B2B product, determining what recommendations make the most sense
* Work with internal teams to understand what is needed and what is a priority in terms of taxonomy
* Create a governance model for the digital properties
* Put together and complete usability testing
Ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience within Information Architecture and have a deep understanding of taxonomy + user experience. You will partner with a UX Specialist.
Reply back if this sounds like you!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.