Are you a seasoned, creative Information Architect? Do you have what it takes to help build out a platform for a Fortune 500 company? Want to work remotely 3 days a week? Our client is looking for an experienced Information Architect to help build out a platform that will completely change the way their marketing team and customers interact with the purchase of products. The project is 10% underway and they're looking for an individual who can work in an undefined space that they can make their own. There's a lot of opportunity for you to be able to make your presence known, and have your ideas implemented and seen by millions of users because of the current environment.
This is an ongoing, long-term contract position with lots of room for growth!
View 6 job postings at TEKsystems Digital
- Work from home 3 days a week
- A long-term, multi-year contract that can lead to full time employment
- The ability to work with IoT and responsive design - some of the hottest trends in the UI/UX space
- The opportunity to join the UX Innovation Team at a Fortune 500 company
- Experience as a UX Designer/Information Architect within the IT Software industry working on customer facing software WITH RESPONSIVE DESIGN - creating/enhancing High Fidelity Wireframes, annotations, prototypes, mockups, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio - 80% of the role is Microsoft Visio. They use Visio to present mockups/wireframes/etc., so you must have very great understanding of the ins and outs of Visio.
- Understanding user-centered design and human factors to create UI/UX designs. No certification is needed, however you must have an understanding.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to work remotely and have consistent communication.
To prevent spam, this private address forwards directly to an employer @teksystems.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.