Collaborate in the creation of innovative and engaging e-learning modules, multimedia visual presentations, video tutorials, and online courses, including web-based learning, simulations, and gamification.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Detail oriented with high level of professionalism and creativity.
- Excellent interpersonal communication.
- Able to communicate with end users and technical personnel.
- Relates cooperatively and constructively with clients and co-workers.
- Ability to follow written, verbal, and diagrammatic instructions.
- Able to solve complex problems, manage design, and development projects.
Job Specific Duties
- Designs and develops web-based training solutions for desk top and smart technologies to meet organizational development needs.
- Designs, develops, and manages web-based material for the intranet training site.
- Design and develops IT and other professional programs to meet both individual function and system wide training needs.
- Manages the marketing and design of training material.
- Overlooks the reporting tools of the training support team.
- Facilitates the implementation of selected IT applications by providing customized training, guides, and training support.
- Engages in learning new and innovative software applications to create engaging training material.
- Monitors trends in the technology industry and keeps current on available programs for use in healthcare training.
- Leads department-specific projects and/or system wide projects to support the Leader in meeting organizational blue chips.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Web Design/Instructional Design or 2-3 years of experience in web-based course development and instructional design
- E-learning Editing Software: Adobe Premier
- Graphics software: Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, and after effects for flash animations
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.