Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Instructional Designer
Location: Washington, DC
Estimated Duration: Weeks
Starts: Week of September 16th
Rate: Up to $40/HR DOE
Our client in Washington, DC is looking for an Instructional Designer to join their team.
This Instructional Designer will design and develop digital training materials and online courses
Instructional Designer Responsibilities
- Work with subject matter experts to identify the target audience's training needs. Set instructional goals and create content that matches it.
- Develop activities, worksheets, and other media that enhance the learning process.
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
Instructional Designer Qualifications:
- 7+ years of instructional design and E-Learning experience;
- Experience working with subject matter experts and translating expertise into broadly engaging and effective training content for a variety of audiences
- Experience designing for Learning Management Systems and blended environments
- Proficiency in educational technologies (such as H5P, Articulate, Storyline, Captivate)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.