Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Instructional Designer
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Next Week
Our client is hiring for an Instructional Designer to join their team for at least 6-12 months for a multitude of projects.
This will be remote and hours scope per week needs to be determined.
What you will be doing as an Instructional Designer:
- Orchestrates the design, development and delivery of online course content, materials, interactive and multimedia technology-driven components, and other support materials consistent with established design and development processes to ensure flexibility and reusability
- Builds course materials in technically demanding environments
- Develops course design standards to ensure all new or updated course masters comply with all existing design standards
- Develops storyboards
- Edits guides and other instructional materials for grammar, clarity, consistency and accuracy of content
- Works collaboratively with developers; edits, reviews and evaluates course content; assists with embedding and formatting learning objects; provides quality assurance testing for courses and post production work
What you need to know as an Instructional Designer:
- 4+ years of experience
- Familiarity of collaborating with faculty in the education space
- Basic ability in HTML, CSS and the use of HTML editors
- Experience with web designs, page layouts, and web presentation techniques
- Ability to design interactive pages
- Prior work with LMS and other technology tools
- Ability to use content development tools and applications to effectively and efficiently produce desired results
- Work in edX/Coursera/Canvas LMS environment to develop online courses
- Experience in project management (managing time, establishing priorities, distributing responsibilities, meeting milestones and deliverables)
- Researching and resolving technology issues
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Depends on Experience