Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Instructional Designer
Location: Orange County (Central)
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time, On- Site (40 hours per week)
Estimated Duration: Open ended freelance / possible full time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $40 - $55/hr depending on experience
Our client, a well-known hospitality/real estate company, is seeking an on-site Instructional Designer to assist their team.
Instructional Designer Responsibilities:
* Collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) to design and develop learning solutions
* Create instructor-led training (ILT) and web based training (WBT) or online learning training (OLT), job aids, and blended solutions
Instructional Designer Qualifications:
* 2+ years of recent experience as an Instructional Designer
* Must have Storyline experience
* Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* Proven experience with eLearning development tools
* Understanding of the ADDIE model, Learning Management Systems and SCORM
* Video editing skills is preferred, but not required (Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro or Camtasia)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$40.00 - US$55.00 per hour + DOE