Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Instructional Designer
Location: St. Louis County
Status: Freelance | ONSITE
Estimated Duration: End of August 2020
Rate: Up to $50/hour
Our financial client is in need of an Instructional Designer + Course Developer for an onsite, 40 hours/week, 5 month assignment.
The Instructional Designer should have experience using the ADDIE process and be willing to assist in any part of this process on any given project. The ideal candidate is creating training for instructor-led, self-study and online materials. You will be working with SMEs in a collaborative environment.
To be considered for this position the Instructional Designer + Course Developer MUST have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, education-related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in an instructional design/development position
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning principles
- Strong knowledge of key instructional design concepts and practices, including ADDIE
- Strong written and oral communication skills - demonstrated ability to produce clearly written learning materials and articulate key concepts in a clear, succinct manner
Experience developing training content in any of the following:
- Adobe captivate
- Articulate Replay
- WebEx training center
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$50 per hour