Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Instructional Designer
Location: St. Louis
Status: Freelance - ONSITE
Estimated Duration: December 2019
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $44/hour
Our client is looking for an Instructional Designer for an onsite, 40 hours/week, temporary position through the end of the year.
Instructional Designer Requirements:
- Responsible for producing performance-based, interactive learning experiences to meet the business needs of the division/branch
- Works in a collaborative team environment and uses proven instructional design methodologies to analyze learning needs, design and develop content, define measurement strategies and assess the effectiveness of learning programs.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts throughout the firm to analyze needs, develop appropriate learning objectives, and gather/maintain information.
- Selects and recommends appropriate media and delivery methods for coursework.
Instructional Designer Required Skills:
- 4 - 6 + years in an instructional design/development position; must have "hands on" experience.
- Strong knowledge of key instructional design concepts and practices
- Strong written and oral communication skills - demonstrated ability to produce clearly written learning materials
- Proficient in Storyline, Articulate, and Captivate.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$44.0 per hour