Our client, a large online legal services company, is looking for a Instructional Designer to develop instructional products, materials, programs and tasks. This is an ONSITE FREELANCE TO FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY (3 month freelance then full time conversion).
Instructional Designer Must Haves:
* instructional systems design and development models, principles, and practices
* adult learning theory and methodology, and their application in training delivery
* conduct task and job analysis
* Experience conducting Needs Analysis & building week long New Hire Call Center Curriculum
* Ability to create blended learning solutions including webinars and asynchronous training
Programs Requirements: Microsoft Office, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
Salary: US$37.50 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.