We've recently taken on several large accounts and we're looking for an Integrated Account Executive who can get up to speed quickly-but it needs to be the right fit. If you're an experienced AE and you're ready for work you love with people who make you laugh, let's see if that fit is you.
We're looking for expectation managers and strong communicators. You should be great at your job but not pretentious: we're a team-rock-solid, tight-knit and outgoing. We collaborate and brainstorm together because the best ideas can come from the least-likely places. We also know what we're responsible for individually and we get it done.
View 4 job postings at Vitamin
- Handle clients: develop strong working relationships with clients, deliver work they love, listen to and understand their needs, and manage their expectations every step of the way
- Develop and oversee integrated marcomm campaigns: create and oversee strategic plans for clients, including plan writing and implementation with our team of PR and design professionals. You should be able to handle creative writing, media relations, social media, media buying/planning, advertising, email marketing, etc., but don't necessarily need to have experience in all aspects of these services (we'll train you!)
- Lead: supervise, train and mentor junior staff; manage up to leadership and down to junior staff
- Think critically: contribute and apply your critical thinking and initiative, make sure our product and services amaze, and network and represent Vitamin in the community
- Prior agency or in-house experience
- 3-5 years experience or more
- Excellent writing skills
- Motivation, poise, strong people skills
- Proven experience managing or supporting integrated marcomm accounts
- Ability to think strategically across marketing channels and deliver results
- Ability to articulate thoughts professionally and respectfully
Experience in accounting, banking, commercial real estate, healthcare, manufacturing, non-profit.
We're Vitamin, the Cure for the Common Brand. As the mid-Atlantic's first fully integrated marketing-communications agency, we've made a name for ourselves by providing clients with high-quality, process-driven deliverables and unparalleled client service and expectation management. We've got a diverse list of regional and national clients, including Arnold Packaging, Baltimore Water Taxi, Business Network for Offshore Wind, Continental Realty Corp., Ellin Tucker, Hamilton Bank, KLNB, RMF Engineering, Saint Agnes Hospital and more. We're also a certified MBE/DBE.
Location: A fully renovated, three-level loft-style studio in one of Baltimore's largest arts districts. Our neighborhood buzzes with gallery openings, movies, dances and music galore, good food and drink.
Parking: Free, and lots of it.
Dress: Polished for client meetings, casual yet professional the rest of the time.
Music: Pumped throughout the space-login to Spotify from your phone and you've got the power.
Coffee: Yes, please. Espresso coffee bar on-site.
Besides smashing plates with some cool people, we're getting buzz for the work we do-which means you'll have bragging rights too. We're also small enough that our collaboration can make a big impact on your future. You'll be accomplishing award-winning work with people who will help you plot your career growth and reach your milestones.
But wait, there's more: from full medical benefits to Take-Out Tuesdays to Summer Fridays, we treat exceptional people exceptionally well. This means you.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Sound good? Let’s chat. But not by phone please—submit your resume, writing samples and salary requirements by email with the subject line: Integrated Account Executive.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.