Our client is a growing urban fashion retailer seeking an Art Director to join the creative team. This is an onsite, 40-hour/week position that could possibly become full-time for the right long-term fit.
The Art Director will focus on mockups and 3D renderings for large format in-store signage.
The Art Director will also:
- Concept and design a variety of deliverables including homepages, email blasts, event flyers, social media graphics, videos, etc.
- Assist with retouching images
- Assist creative team as-needed
The Art Director must have:
- Ability to create 3d rendering of environmental graphics
- Retail experience
- Interest in (or knowledge of) sneaker culture ( preferred)
- Ability to work on PC
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.