Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Integrated Senior Designer (Entertainment, Culture ) - Freelance to Full Time OR Straight Full Time
Status: Freelance to Full Time OR Straight Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full Time OR Straight Full Time
Starts: January 2019
Our client that focuses on high end real estate and experiences, is currently seeking an INTEGRATED SENIOR DESIGNER to join their team in a freelance to full time or direct full time capacity in January 2019.
The INTEGRATED SENIOR DESIGNER will be joining a talented in-house studio team and will be working on a number of very exciting projects related to entertainment, music, culture and food + beverage. A majority of the work (80%) will be very production heavy, as most projects have been creatively defined, however, there is always opportunity to be creative.
The INTEGRATED SENIOR DESIGNER:
- Has a portfolio that showcases a mix of print and digital work in the entertainment, food + beverage, culture and music space
- Has an elevated, refined taste level (fashion and lifestyle experience highly preferred)
- Comfortable in a very production-heavy role
- Is equally hands-on and conceptual, able to concept, iterate and execute in a fast-paced studio environment
- Is able to produce a high volume of work
- Is fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite and other design softwares
This is an ONSITE opportunity and a computer will be provided. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch team - apply today!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.