Position: Interaction Designer - Full-time - OFFSITE
Location: Other Areas
Status: Freelance to Full-time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full-time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: 40-50 hourly; 90-115K Full Time
- Corporate client has an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Interaction Designer!
- This could be freelance-to-hire or direct hire, depending on your preference. You can work remotely, with travel to the East Coast as needed.
- Must have 5 years of experience, a solid design portfolio, understanding of color theory, typography, experience working with print, web and mobile.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Ability to wireframe, and work in a virtual environment as needed.
- Must have experience creating wireframes, site maps, mockups, high level prototypes and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience. Experience with Establishing and maintaining a digital information architecture that is well organized, user friendly, and presents a consistent look and feel to support the brand
- This is a full-time opportunity that works in a virtual environment. Must pass a background check.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
- View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$40 - US$50 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.