Job Title: Interaction Designer (IoT/Sensor Based) Hot Tech Co in Mt. View
Position: Interaction Designer (IoT/Sensor Based) - (Hottest Tech Company in the Bay - Onsite in Mtn. View)
Location: Peninsula Area
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: up to $65/hr
One of the Bay Area's search engine giants is seeking a UI Designer.
- Generate product concepts and use cases that leverage the unique qualities of Soli sensing technology; create storyboards and scenarios to document the work.
- Create and document interactions model enabled by Soli, using a variety of techniques, including animations and videos.
- Create visual designs and motion graphics for internal explorations or product prototypes; provide UX specifications and assets to our engineering team.
- Collaborate with our User Research team to iteratively evaluate product concepts and interaction patterns.
- Communicate interaction design considerations to different audiences, including engineers, management and potential customers.
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of professional experience in interaction design.
- A portfolio that proves excellent interaction and visual design skills, across a variety of platforms and domains.
- Ability to illustrate concepts using a variety of techniques and formats: interactive prototypes, storyboards, videos, animations, photography.
- Solid understanding of input devices and input/function mapping: state machines, events, continuous vs discrete input, etc.
- Professional experience in interaction design for projects other than apps and websites (e.g. consumer electronics, automotive etc.)
- Experience in working in R&D environment, in close collaboration with scientists and engineers.
- Experience in designing for gesture and proximity interaction.
- Experience in planning and running user studies
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mountain View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$60 - US$65 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.