Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Interactive Art Director
Location: Plano / Frisco
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Rate: Full Time Salary: Around $85,000 a year
Relocation is not provided. Must currently reside in the Dallas Fort Worth area to be considered.
Does collaboration, purposeful design and working on innovative projects get you excited? Our client, an interactive agency company in Plano, has a need for a Full Time Interactive Art Director. This role comes with a competitive benefits, a fun culture and other perks!
The Interactive Art Director must have at least 3+ years' experience, a portfolio showcasing unique concepts and the ability to work with a wide variety of team members.
In this role, the Interactive Art Director will be responsible for the following:
- Providing usable digital design solutions to clients that showcase strong design
- Working from conception to production on things like full and partial website projects
- Brainstorming interactive solutions to issues as they arise
- Working collaboratively with the development team and production team - Jumping in on client needs as requested
- Thinking about the bigger picture and how designs can affect the business needs
- Giving and getting feedback from team members on designs
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Any experience with Adobe After Effects is a big bonus.
MAR. 2020 If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.