Position: Interactive Art Director
Location: Western Suburbs
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $43/hr, DOE
Our corporate retail and product client is looking for an Interactive Art Director / Web Designer to join their brand team for a long-term contract.
The Interactive Art Director / Web Designer will be:
- Working in a digital team environment as well as owning projects independently
- Harnessing their passion for customer experience and interaction design trends
- Working on robust website designs for a leading brand
The ideal Art Director/Designer candidate will have:
- Responsive website designs for B2C and B2B brands/products
- Experience collaborating with UX, developers, PMs and Creative Directors
- Ability to handle 40% UX deliverables: wireframes and other visual p rototypes
This is a contract to hire opportunity, 40 hours per week, onsite in the west metro.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.