Position: Interactive Designer (UI + UX)
Location: St. Louis County
Estimated Duration: 1 year
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: up to $30/hr.
* Our corporate client needs an Interactive Designer with UI and UX expertise to join their team for a year-plus full-time freelance contract role.
* You'll be responsible handling UX research, wireframing and UI design for website, home page, microsites and apps and portal tools.
* The work will be elegant, easy-to-use and fairly robust on specific assets.
* Qualified candidates for this Interactive Designer position will have custom-designer customer and internal-facing sites, apps and portal platforms.
* You'll work both autonomously and collaboratively daily with stakeholders across marketing, development, product, design and more so similar experience working with large teams to effectively execute similar assets is required.
* Financial experience is highly preferred.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$25 - US$30 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.