Do you enjoy solving complex problems collaboratively within a
growing design team? Are you a go-getter who loves to own their
work? Do you want to create innovative solutions that revolutionize
From mobile applications to AR/VR, robotics, and IoT products,
Finger Food will give you the opportunity to make a difference and
see your design solutions impact millions of people around the
globe. We are seeking a forward-thinking, driven, and
cross-functional Intermediate UX/UI Designer to join our
award-winning team in Port Coquitlam, BC.
As an Intermediate UX/UI Designer at Finger Food, you will have
the opportunity to embody true ownership in your work. You will
collaborate with others to build fascinating digital solutions and
tackle real problems across a variety of industries. You will
translate complex and traditional user processes into intuitive
products and workflows for multiple platforms. And you will
research and design brand new user experiences while maintaining
deadlines throughout the project lifecycle.
- Help realize revolutionary products from inception and ideation
- Design UX flows, wireframes, stunning interfaces, and
interactive prototypes that are not limited to mobile and desktop
- Collaborate on user experience planning and usability research
with project design teams.
- Have at least 3 years of relevant experience exclusively in a
UX/UI Design role.
- Ability to come up with relevant and ground-breaking creative
solutions and demonstrate the ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to take rough flows and wireframes and translate them
into stunning high-fidelity designs with industry-standard software
like Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Showcase a strong portfolio demonstrating a well-articulated
design process and beautiful visual design.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced,
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills, and
experience in a client-facing role.
- Experience designing for mobile and web platforms.
- Experience with prototyping animation tools like Flinto,
Framer, or After Effects.
NICE TO HAVE
- A sketchbook demonstrating creative thinking and rapid
- Experience with building and maintaining design systems
- Exposure or interest in future technologies and the AR/VR
- Experience designing interfaces for AR/VR or physical products
outside of mobile web and desktop.
- 3D Modelling
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Demonstration of writing capabilities on platforms like
- Please submit your Resume and Portfolio
- All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite
- Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to
sending your application
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, we
regret to inform you that only short-listed candidates will be