Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Java Developer
Location: St. Louis County
Status: ONSITE / Freelance
Estimated Duration: 12+ Months
Starts: Beginning of September
Rate: Up to $57/hour
Our client has a HOT need for a Java Developer for an onsite, 40 hours/week, 12+ month assignment starting in September!
The Java Developer will help modernize existing web application to run on the latest web browsers (Edge and Chrome).
Java Developer Responsibilities:
* Collaborate and interact with other developers and end-users
* Apply industry best practices in coding and testing phases
Java Developer Qualifications:
* 5+ years of experience with Java (CORS updates), JSP/Thymeleaf, Struts1/2, Maven/Gradle
* Experience with Browser dev tools
* Experience with industry standard tools: Eclipse, Jenkins
* Experience with Front-end Frameworks (React, Angular) are a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$57 per hour