Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client, a major resort and casino located in Valley Center is currently looking to hire a talented fulltime Jr. Copywriter.
Your day to day will include:
- Responsible for a variety of writing projects including (but not limited to) direct mail marketing, email, print advertising, digital marketing, brochures, fliers and more
- Works directly with Creative Services Supervisor on writing, editing and final production of on-property magazine
- Active Member of the creative roundtable. Participate and contribute to new ideas and offers valuable feedback
- Stays on top of trends in advertising and branding to bring fresh content ideas to the team
The ideal candidate has:
- 1-2+ years experience
- Desired portfolio will include a variety of copy including headlines, taglines, body copy, long form articles, CTAs and more.
- Ability to write witty, inventive and fun copy for short and long formats under tight deadlines
- Excellent grammar skills and experience with AP Style Guide a plus
- Clear grasp on strategy, sales language and customer engagement.
- Proficient the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Can work in a tight deadline environment
- Familiar with Adobe Suite a plus
- Branding/Agency experience a plus
If you are looking to get your foot in the door with a great company with a bright long term future, this is the role for you! If you are passionate about hospitality, events, food & beverage, this is the job for you.
Salary: up to $42k