Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Jr. Graphic Designer (Fashion) - Awesome Fulltime Opportunity!
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now
Our HOT fashion client is seeking a Jr. Graphic Designer to join their growing team!
Reporting to the Sr. Graphic Designer, responsibilities are:
* Designing on-brand digital assets, i.e. emails, banner ads, social media assets, etc.
* Design print marketing collateral to include in-store signage, billboards, postcards, mailers, packaging and more
* Mock-up and resize web content such as home pages, landing pages and campaigns
* Retouching and color correcting editorial and ecommerce photography, and BTS
* 1-3 years design experience preferably within fashion
* Experience with making basic GIFs and video graphics. Familiarity with basic video editing a PLUS!
* Clean, modern, fun, pop-culture, colorful, edgy, elevated design aesthetic
* Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign - After Effects and Bridge a plus!
* High energy, positive attitude, go-getter not afraid to execute and get your hands dirty with a growing team
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.