Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Jr Graphic Designer / Photographer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Week of Sept 3rd
Rate: Salary $40-45k
Our client, a manufacturer of electronic products has a need for a Jr Graphic Designer onsite, for a full time opportunity.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for product photography post-production, design and execution of marketing collateral across print and digital mediums, packaging and gift boxes for company products, presentation templates.
* Product photography to include staging, lighting, photography and post-production work
* Create and maintain packaging design and gift boxes
* Design/creation of marketing & sales collateral materials
* Catalog and file all design work in a logical and easily accessible manner on the shared drive
* Bachelor's degree and/or 1-3 year' experience and or training in graphic design, photography, packaging
* Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
* Strong color correction, retouching and typography skills
* Previous training and use of Canon DSLR camera
* MUST be able to pass a drug and background check
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.