Position: Jr. Graphic Designer -Packaging
Location: Broward County / Ft. Lauderdale
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: NOVEMBER 2017
Our client, a National Beauty Corporation is adding a Jr. Graphic Designer to their in-house creative team. This EXCITING role is onsite freelance to potential full-time position.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small team that is going to foster your growth!
* 1+ yrs. graphic design experience
* REQUIRED: Solid portfolio of produced work
* Packaging design & production experience is desired
* MUST be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign on Mac Adobe CC
* PREFERRED: Beauty, Fashion, Cosmetics or CPG Industry exp.
* MOTIVATED, EAGER TO LEARN, GREAT "CAN DO" ATTITUDE!
Day-to-day you will be working on designing for an array of print, packaging and retail deliverables as well as handling layouts,redesigns and production including making edits/ changes, resizing and prepress.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
* To be part of a growing and collaborative team
* Portfolio building projects
* This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a great rapidly growing company with lots of potential for advancement.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume and portfolio / samples for immediate consideration.
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.