Position: Jr. Graphic Designer (Sacramento area)
Location: Other Areas
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Open ended
Starts: Interviewing NOW!
Rate: Up to $25/hrUp to $43K annually
Our travel destination client seeks a full-time Graphic Designer to join the team onsite in Lodi!
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Mix of print and digital graphic design - invitations, brochures, etc. for visitor center.
- Updating website using Expression Engine.
- Oversee video editing process (no actual video editing work).
- Editing photos
- Assisting with quarterly newsletter distribution in Mail Chimp.
The ideal Graphic Designer will possess the following:
- 2+ years experience working in the graphic design industry
- Tourist/visitor center experience a definite plus
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Mail Chimp, Expression Engine if possible.
- Comfort handling a camera and a strong eye for photography
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$20 - US$25 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.