Our Client is looking for a Jr. Graphic Designer to join their team in Washington D.C.
- Design logos, websites, emails, brochures, ads, books, sales sheets, and presentations
- Lead design briefs with guidance from the design director
- Present ideas to clients
- Collaborate with design teams from business development presentations through strategy, design and delivery.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or similar
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of print and production, vendor management.
- Typography skills
- Fluent in Adobe CS Suite
- Working knowledge of 3D programs (Sketch, V-Ray, Rhino)
- Storytelling background is a plus
- Experience with digital media, video, exhibits, environmental graphics or signage is a plus
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.