Position: Jr. Interaction Designer (Human Interaction) - Great Full-time Opportunity!
Location: South Bay Area
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: around $65,000 full-time salary
Technology client is looking for an Jr. Interaction Designer to join their team.
The Interaction Designer will be part of the UX group and will be responsible for developing system interactions to create in the experience for the end user.
* Work with the UI designers to create solutions for the end user
* Develop and execute user interviews and conduct market research
* Analyze data and report on findings
* 2+ years design experience
* Automotive and/or technology experience preferred
* Must have a solid understanding of human factors technologies
* Proficient in Creative Suite, Visio, Omnigraffle
* You should have knowledge of consumer electronics technology
* Must have Bachelor's degree in Human Interaction!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.