Position: Jr. Photographer - Great Full Time Opportunity!
Location: City of Industry
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Beauty brand is seeking a Jr. Photographer!
You will be responsible for assisting the lead Photographer to create and manage assets across print, web and social media.
- 1+ year Photography experience
- Fashion/Beauty background is preferred, not required
- Capturing product photography for print, social media and all digital content
- Setup and assist in styling product photography for social media and website
- Working with internal teams to ensure all content is produced on time and within budget
- Managing and organizing image asset library
- Able to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Proficiency in Photoshop and lightroom
Sound like you? Submit your resume and portfolio ASAP to this great Jr. Photographer opportunity!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.