Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client, a life science organization, is looking for a Production Artist to join their team on a freelance to fulltime basis.
You will play an essential role in supporting the company's Marketing Department initiatives with an emphasis on packaging, labels, forms, and updating existing materials. You will assist in maintaining the overall brand aesthetic and consistency within our growing portfolio of marketing tools, campaigns, and programs.
- Work with Design Team to create, design, and assist with the production including: packaging, marketing and advertising materials such as sell sheets, order forms, price lists, display ads, and other various print collateral
- Collaborate with team members to develop creative solutions to design challenges
- Prepare final press-ready files based on supplied specifications for several types of printing
- Prepare images for online and mobile applications
- Catalog and reference art for future projects
- Follow timeline to ensure tasks are being completed on time
What we are looking for:
- 2 years experience
- Proficient in Adobe CS: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat
- Meticulous organizational skills, managing your time between multiple projects efficiently and working well with tight deadlines
- Can do attitude
If you are looking to join a fast paced team, ongoing freelance with the strong opportunity to move fulltime, this is it!
Salary: up to $23ph/DOE