Are you looking to expand your career and add one of the top employers in Chicago to your portfolio... then you found the right role!
The Junior Art Director will create visual concepts in response to clients' briefs and relaying them to the Sr. Art Director. Projects will include: websites, mobile apps, motion graphics, web banners, electronic signage, and HTML emails. The role demands a proactive approach, a thorough understanding of design trends and tools, and a strategic mindset to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
View 10 job postings at TEKsystems Digital
- Create original visual concepts that adhere to the Client's brand guidelines and standards. See the project through conception to completion.
- Submit concepts to Sr. Art Director for approval before presenting to clients. The Jr. Art Director will amend, revise or redevelop in response to Sr. Art Director feedback.
- Proactively keep the Sr. Art Director and Project Managers up to date on a project's progress.
- Provide direction and inspiration to design staff by brainstorming ideas and concepts, acquiring a thorough understanding of the Client's brand and web style guidelines, and keeping up to date with popular trends.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Sr. Art Director to plan projects, manage resources, build timelines, and ensure that the project remains within established budgets.
- Balance multiple projects simultaneously to meet established timelines, often under pressure.
- Meet with clients, understand and analyze their goals, and present ideas and concepts to them.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Multimedia/Digital Design or related field.
- Proven experience as a Senior Designer or JR Art Director in an agency or corporate environment (preferably 2-5 years).
- Must have thorough knowledge of Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Knowledge of Sketch and Invision is a plus.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.