Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Junior Art Director (with Motion Skills)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: ASAP after interview, Ideally late Feb
Our client, a boutique WBE-certified agency specializing in video-based campaigns, is seeking a Junior Art Director with Motion Skills to join their team on a full time basis in Industry City, Brooklyn.
Our clients' capabilities span live action, motion graphics, and VR/AR for social, digital, and broadcast campaigns.
Junior Art Director with Motion Skills Responsibilities:
* Work closely with a small and collaborative team on all video campaigns and TV broadcast spots
* Be highly conceptual to contribute to new ideas for campaigns and be on set to ensure vision is executed correctly
* Work on a range of clients from food & bev, to tech and wellness
* Design text and titles, animations, moodboards for videos and other digital and video assets as needed
* Must be proficient with creative suite and after effects
Junior Art Director with Motion Skills Requirements:
* 1-3 years of agency experience, working on video campaigns
* Must have video and/or production experience with fluency in the creative suite and after effects
* Strong conceptual skills, ability to see big picture and help ensure shoots are in line with vision
* Eagerness to grow and continue to learn
* Have a can-do and proactive attitude with a resourceful nature to jump in and complete projects
* Have strong communication skills, and able to take direction quickly and efficiently turning around projects
* Be a team player, eager to help and go the extra mile to contribute to the team, meeting deadlines and staying proactive
This is a full time position within a growing agency and provides fantastic benefits including: unlimited vacation, gym membership, and commuter reimbursement!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.