Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client is a global CPG brand, and they are looking for an Art Director to join their in- house team!
This role is a bridge between Consumer Engagement, Design and the Content Studio.
The ideal Junior Art Director will:
- Develop and oversee all assets for brands.
- 360 view of consumer touchpoints and ensure the cohesion between them, this may involve giving feedback to agency partners or working internally to develop visual synchronicity
- Develop the overall look or style of multiple brands based on brand standards and packaging
- Develop digital brand guidelines/style guides
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually and give recommendations to brands (photographs, art, or other design elements to use)
- Concept "big ideas" for brands (mainly for social/digital execution but could also include activations, campaigns, etc.)
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by other members of the team
- Coordinate activities with other artistic and creative departments
- Design any assets needed to execute ideas and/or art direct Digital Designer on execution of des ign assets
- Work onsite in the content studio to make sure the desired message and image is executed on set is ultimately responsible for output of shoot from concept to asset delivery.
The Ideal Junior Art Director:
- Will have 5+ years experience
- Experience with large brands- CPG is a major plus!
This is a long term freelance role with the potential to extend. This is starting as soon as the proper candidate is identified.