Our client, a business to consumer eCommerce company (B2C), needs a Junior Digital Art Director to join their team full-time, onsite in Edison, NJ.
Their office is not easily commutable by public transportation.
They do all digital marketing (no print) so that's why the Junior Art Director must be strong with creating the messaging for digital campaigns for banners and landing pages.
Junior Digital Art Director Requirements / Responsibilities:
* Concept digital marketing campaigns
* Share copy and content with the design team so they can produce the assets
* An understanding of how to digitally market a range of products directly to the consumer (mostly tech)
* Create copy and slogans / taglines for banner ads
* Oversee the banners that the designers create, making sure they're in line with their new style guide and the look and feel of their brand (they're rolling out a new website right now!)
* Experience with a company that sells thousands of products or at least an understanding of large scale B2C companies will prove useful
The Junior Digital Art Director must work onsite to be collaborative with the team and participate in meetings.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.