URGENT NEED for a Junior Digital Designer with a background in the production of digital assets with a well-known digital agency! Some concepting is required. This is an onsite 3 month freelance role in downtown Austin, starting as soon as December.
As the Junior Digital Designer your day-to-day will consist of producing digital assets such as display banners, social assets and landing pages. Working in tandem and under the guidance of senior creatives to collaborate with developers, IAs, copywriters and content strategists.
In this role, the Junior Digital Designer:
- Design and Execution of creative concepts for marketing and web solutions
- Creating interactive design concepts through thoughtful brainstorming sessions
- Mood Boards, Storyboards, Interactive Page Layouts, Site Grids and Interface Demos, Photo Retouching and Enhancements, animated GIFs.
- Act as an active creative team member and maintaining a high quality of creative and presentation deliverables for a large studio team.
- 1-2 years' experience in design, 2+ years design and interactive work experience preferred
- A strong design portfolio and the ability to articulate and present thoughts and creative ideas
- Basic Understanding of Motion Design
- A solid understanding of interactivity and the Web
- Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator, Sketch, InVision
Salary: US$15 - US$21.88 per hour + benefits
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.