TripleLift is seeking a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team. This is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate looking to break into ad-tech. The Junior Graphic Designer will support our Marketing team in creating visual aids that assist in closing deals with the industry's most premium advertisers and publishers. In this role, your core responsibilities will be to create advertisement mock-ups and demos of the TripleLift platform. We value a beautiful and clean visually engaging style aesthetic.
TripleLift makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, TripleLift seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's website or app. TripleLift's native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across any device, at scale. Since 2012, TripleLift has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what it calls the next evolution of display advertising.
View 2 job postings at TripleLift
- Use Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign to create mocks for prospective and existing advertisers
- Create product screenshots and demonstrations of the TripleLift platform for potential advertising clients
- Collaborate with Marketing and Demand Sales team to identify opportunities for innovation
- Reflect TripleLift's aesthetic and ad quality standards in all design work
- Keep abreast of relevant trends and the competitive landscape
- Available to work on-site 40 hours weekly
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Previous design experience with Adobe Creative Suite;
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS;
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising;
- Ability to translate complex design challenges into elegant, intuitive experiences;
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
A Bachelor's degree in design, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
0-1 years of design experience with proven results.
New York, NY
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Free yoga lessons, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture
#35 Crain's Best Places to Work (Crain's-2016) Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes-2015) #27 Crain's Best Places to Work (Crain's-2015) AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (NYTimes-2015) Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek-2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general and nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, and the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.