The Junior Designer works with the design team in a fast-paced work environment to create engaging graphics that drive people to action.
- Design online ads, email graphics, social media graphics and more for a variety of Democratic, progressive and non-profit clients
- Create marketing and brand materials for RTI
- Produce quality deliverables in a fast-paced work environment
- Communicate and collaborate with a team to come up with design strategy and direction
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple, competing priorities
- Familiarity with current design styles and trends
- Interest in upcoming design mediums and tactics
- Interest in progressive politics is preferred
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, frequently under tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design
- Motivated, hardworking, recent graduate/entry-level professional
- Internship experience is preferred
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the "core" work hours of 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and must work a minimum of 37.5 hours each week to maintain full-time status.
How to apply:
Please send your resume, a cover letter, and a link to your portfolio or work samples to email@example.com.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please send your resume, a cover letter, and a link to your portfolio or work samples
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.